Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Warm Weather Hair and Body



Fashion Maven... Mommy














Tuesday, April 15, 2014


Warm Weather Hair and Body

We seriously had the most glorious weekend here in Jersey!  This sudden and much needed warm weather surge has me reaching for some current favorite products that are seamlessly helping me transition my hair and body from the recent polar vortex to the upcoming pollen vortex!  

I was recently introduced to Bikini Soft and let me tell you, this stuff is amazing! Forget shaving creams and soap, this powerful duo will leave your skin baby soft! It dramatically reduces skin irritation, razor burn, nicks, cuts, scratches and my personal favorite... ingrown hairs!  Yuck! This wonderful mixture of natural oils lubricates the skin and softens the hair shaft with transparent natural oils derived from plants which leave your skin beautifully smooth!


No comments:

Post a Comment